Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bento


I learnt a new word today: Bento. It is japanese for a boxed lunch. I came across it when reading a mailinglist where somebody mentioned lunchinabox as a great site for lunch ideas. It is all about fitting delicious portions of this and that into the box to make it both healthy, tasty and appetizing. If you are really into Bento boxes, you can browse some original japanese Bento box sets at j-list.

Photo courtesy: Lunchinabox.net (interactive photo on Flickr)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nolachocolat said...

cool!
I like these things ... now that I adopted the cold lunch ;-)
oh btw I saw a danish movie in the plane... Til døden os skiller ..wonder why they call it comedy..it made me cry ..or maybe I was too tired ;-)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home