Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comfort eating

I was complaining to Philip (again) about the frustration of not being finished with my current project before christmas. At this point it would be overly optimistic to think that I could leave for the christmas break with a clean table - which is what I always aim for before a holiday. Philip told me that there is a very easy solution: If I don't like to leave for christmas without finishing this project first - just do not leave for christmas. Isn't he fantastic? Philip can solve all the problems in the world without doing anything. :o)

Let me just have a piece of bread with my tea to cheer me up.

PS. Nola, Philip and Joanna were discussing how many times they each are mentioned on my blog. Click their names to find out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home