Thursday, June 21, 2007

Green yellow cabs


Last night I dreamt I was in New York, I was on my way out to go dancing with my sister. I saw the streets were filled with yellow cabs as usual, but then I noticed something strange: the colours of the cabs were changing. When they were driving normally, they were yellow, but when they were holding still or running slow as in a traffic jam, they would change to green.

I do not remember from where, but somehow my subconsciousness has picked up the headline that "NY yellow cabs to go green by 2012" and woven it into my dream in this special way. I had forgotten everything about this news item until I told my dream to a friend and realised that I had read something about the yellow cabs recently. Funny how the mind works.

Photo courtesy: www.jezblog.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Govardhan Avvaru said...

Very impressive and yet simple, it’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
Regards, cabs in hyderabad

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home